To make your holiday as good as possible, the Le Texas campsite offers the following services:
The Trainbus shuttle means you can explore Argelès sur mer without having to use the car. Thanks to the campsite, the service is free between 22 June 2019 and 6 September 2019.
The Trainbus runs from 9:30 am to midnight depending on the stops, between 1 and 4 times an hour, to the beach, the marina, the village and the train station.
In low season, the Trainbus is free during April and May (TAM) and is payable in June and September. Find out more at: www.trainbus.fr
The Le Texas campsite is located close to the stops for the € 1 bus which serves the local towns and villages (Collioure, Saint Cyprien, Perpignan,…)
You can always have fun with the family in the community room, which has:
- Television with Canal + (satellite) and TNT (French freesat)
- Library (books in French and English)
- Table football
At reception, you will find:
- Various information (documentation, plans, guides, maps) on Argeles and the surrounding area to point you in the right direction The team at the Le Texas campsite will be happy to give you advice.
- A postal service (collection, stamps, postcards)
- Wi-Fi access information
- Our programme of events, weather, local newspaper…
The snack bar – restaurant on the campsite is open every day during July and August (hours vary during low season). So you can enjoy time with friends and family over a good meal.
The toilet block on the campsite is equipped with a washing machine and tumble dryer, baby changing facilities and a disable toilet.
Communal barbecues are available on the campsite.
You can hire a cot, with mattress, highchair, fridge, microwave and disposable sheets (booking required).
When you book your holiday, you will also have the opportunity to sign up for cancellation insurance or an interrupted holiday policy through AXELLIANCE (conditions can be downloaded, for further information, please call +33 (0)4 72 85 80 84).