Campsite with activities and family events.
Come and have fun and enjoy your holidays with free entertainment staged by the campsite in July and August.
Two evenings per week are organised, such as concerts, dances, or family games to relax and have fun in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Facilities available: Playground with new gymnastic structure, table tennis, open air gym, multi-sports pitch and pétanque court
Our campsite also has other events:
- Creative afternoons (with bouncy castle, make-up and balloon sculpture)
- Sports tournaments: pétanque, volleyball, or football to spark your competitive spirit.
- Aquagym 2 times a week for a different sort of exercise.
- Archery for all, once a week.
- New for 2020! Introduction to Health Qi Jong once a week with Elisabeth, Sophrologist, Qi Jong and Tai Chi teacher
- Mini club for 6 to 12 year olds, once a week from 10:00am to 12 noon, a chance for your children to have fun and make new friends. And there’s a 2 hour circus workshop per week in high season.
- The programme may each year and according to the weather. Each event is staged once a fortnight on average.